User consent is given for 13 months. Accordingly, the lifetime of the cookies may not exceed this time limit. At the end of this time, consent must be renewed.
Users’ consent is sought as soon as they access the site, through their acceptance of a cookie consent banner:
Accordingly, refusing a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services offered by the site.
E2PR is likely to use:
- analytics cookies, to obtain information about how the site is used and how it performs, and to improve its functioning,
Third-party sites may also use the following cookies:
- functionality cookies, which help customize the user’s experience on third-party sites (e.g., to return to recently-viewed pages, provide customized advice and promotional offers depending on browser location, provide customized functionalities, etc.),
- advertising cookies, which are used to deliver advertisements to users or provide them with information tailored to their interests, on the third-party website or on other websites when browsing the web.
Users are also reminded of the following procedures:
- In Internet Explorer: click on Tools (cog icon in the top right corner)/internet options. Select Privacy > Block all Cookies. Then click Apply
- In Firefox: click on the Firefox icon at the top of the browser window, then click on Options. Select the Privacy and Security panel and set the Remember history settings to Use custom settings for history. Uncheck the box to disable the cookies
- In Safari: Click on Menu (cog icon) in the top right corner then click on Settings > advanced settings. Click on Content settings in the Privacy section, then go to the Cookies section to block the cookies
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon in the top right of the browser toolbar (three horizontal lines). then click on Settings > advanced settings. Click on Content settings in the Privacy section, then go to the the Privacy tab to block the cookies.